The timeline for testing is quite specific and there is no room for variations to test without preparation or remediation:
- By MAY 1 – Submit your test request – once approved, register for the test through your Pearson test account – Please allow 2-3 business days to receive test approval.
- By JUNE 1 – You must take your test on or before June 1st.
- By JULY 1 – If you did not pass on this attempt you must submit a request to retest – once approved, register for the test
- By AUGUST 15 – You must take the additional test attempt on or before August 15th.
- This guide has test standards and a practice test
- This link has practice tests & other study materials
While test prep is not required for a limited time, we still encourage you to be prepared so that you pass your test. If you are part of our monthly deferred program, you have Free Access to Passage Preparation.