- This guide has 291 test standards and a practice test
- This link has practice tests & other study materials
The timeline for testing is quite specific and there is no room for variations to test without preparation or remediation:
- By MAY 1 – Submit your test request – once approved, register for the test through your Pearson test account – Please allow 2-3 business days to receive test approval.
- By JUNE 1 – You must take your test on or before June 1st.
- By JULY 1 – If you did not pass on this attempt you must submit a request to retest – once approved, register for the test
- By AUGUST 15 – You must take the additional test attempt on or before August 15th.
Prepare to Get Hired – Email John!
Our own John Omelan can assist you in preparing for your teacher resume. He has online webinar events as well as one-on-one coaching for getting you ready for getting hired.
Resume Resources for Teachers
Ready to apply to teaching jobs? Check out these great video tips for getting hired.