Arizona Teacher Certification
Requirements for Program Admission
Email your official transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail official copies to PO Box 1626 Denton, TX 76202. If you don’t have your transcripts, visit your college or university website and request transcripts from your school’s registrar.
Complete introductory course 5000
Pay your $99 enrollment fee
Acknowledge your Letter of Agreement
You could be the next success story.
- Correspond using your personal email account
- Access to a personal (not school) computer
- Add iteach.net to your contacts list
- Verification of Work Authorization Status
If not a U.S. citizen, verification of lawful permanent residence and a copy of current Green Card must be provided at the time of application with at least two years of employment eligibility.
Outside of United States
The Arizona Department of Education requires foreign transcripts to be evaluated by an approved evaluation agency Please click here for a list of approved agencies.
Your foreign credential review must include the following information:
- Verification that one holds the equivalent of a bachelor’s degree granted by an accredited institution of higher education in the United States, including the month, day, and year that the degree was conferred
- U.S. equivalency for each credential
- Course-by-course analysis
- Cumulative GPA of credit hours